Advanced Operations Technology - AOT (2010-2013)
● Linux Firewall (IPtables) Expert. [Designing, Implementation, Maintenance, Hardening, and Backup].
● Plans, develops, and implements information technology security programs, policies, and procedures to protect confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, and data.
● Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
● Check server and firewall logs, scrutinizing network traffic, establishing and updating virus scans, and
● Analyze and resolve security breaches and vulnerability issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and conduct user activity audits where required.
● Conduct Black/Grey/White Box Penetration Testing.
● Keep current with emerging security alerts and issues.
● Enforce the ISO-20000 standard controls & Pass Certificate Auditing.
● Enforce ISO-27001 security standard controls procedures.
● Enforce Tadawul (Saudi Stock Exchange for Trading) Security controls.
● Build operation guidelines for different network security devices for day-to-day operations.
● Develop and maintain a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plan.
● Consult administrative and technical staff to determine information needs, data flows, and system definitions.
● Assist in testing new network security equipment and systems.
● Prepare technical reports on operation of systems.